Lovely and spacious 5 bedroom 5 bath custom home on over 5 quite acres. Sit in your rocker on the oversized wrap around porch and enjoy the pastoral views of farmland and the Potomac River. Custom kitchen with granite, island and eating area. 1st floor master suite. Finished walk- out basement with fireplace, wet bar, full bath, multi-purpose room and a utility room. 3rd level with heat and A/C is waiting to be finished. A screened in porch provides additional outdoor space. A detached 24x36 heated garage features a 2nd floor one bedroom apartment with a full kitchen and separate washer and dryer. Outbuildings include an early 1900's doctors office. Known as Pleasant View Farm, this is truly a one of a kind property waiting for your family to give it new memories.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Well
5,722 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Charles County Public Schools
DR. THOMAS L. HIGDON
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Geothermal, Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Satellite Dish.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)